We are pleased to announce the release of our new company website. We have elected to use PayPal as a payment option for our
ecommerce processing thus allowing payments of Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and lots more options. We are in the process of
redefining the client intranet side to allow for more functionality and information to be passed on to all of our clients.
Some new functionality will include, online payment of invoices, job submissions, website information, hosting space
utilizations, support requests, and ability to obtain all updates to purchased software. Stay tuned for more information...
Document Manangement System 3.0 (DMS) has been released. Now a single point for all your documents. Setup and maintenance is as
simple as they come. Customization available from a GUI interface to make it fit right in with your existing intranet applications.
Check out more at Document Management System's information page.
We are pleased to announce the release of the Customer Support Center version 2.1.
Some of the new features include:
1) Added paginations to closed tickets and search ticket funtions.
2) Enhanced the Delete member function for retaining ticket information for future reporting capabilities.
3) Enhanced member listing abilities from a maintenance standpoint.
4) Added scheduled task functionality for Daily Reminders for all Staff/Admin members who have
existing support tickets still pending for clients.
As always, if you have suggestions/recommendations, please let
We are pleased to announce the release of version 2.0. Some of the new features include:
1) Added feature to use personalized logo in the header.
2) Added a Spanish and English language packs to be used if desired.
3) Added listing of Administrators to Admin menu.
4) Updated Forwarding function to send to an Administrator.
5) Added a File Section to allow clients & staff to download files without the use of a Support Ticket.
6) Removed all the Online Help from the database to stand alone files for easier use of various language packs.
New Payment Processing Interface:( April 25, 2005 )
We have completed the interface for accepting online credit cards instead of using PayPal. Our new interface deals with HTTPS
Secured Socket Layers that provides securing to your purchasing options. However, we can still submit invoices via PayPal if
needed but will be on a case-by-case basis. Feel free to contact us regarding any questions, comments, and/or concerns.